For Map and Contact Information, click “Read More” button below
Date: Friday, November 1, 2019, 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Saturday, November 2, 2019, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Hosted by Lynwood Baptist Church
Cost: $35 per person
Location: 2935 Lynwood Hills Dr., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
This seminar will be followed by a special meeting for church leaders who want to explore ways to utilize RW resources strategically in the district and local churches, especially for community outreach and evangelism.
$74 of Bonus Follow-up Resources: Students leave the seminar with a detailed study guide, a smart phone app that contains hundreds of articles, videos and FAQs, a personal growth plan that includes practical ways to apply relational wisdom in daily life, a full-scholarship to the online version of the course, which provides additional teaching and demonstration videos and practical exercises, plus a “Pay-It-Forward Scholarship” to the online course that may be given to a friend.
Overview: This foundational seminar provides an introduction to the basic theology, neurology, benefits and practical applications of the six skills of relational wisdom, which is a faith-based form of emotional intelligence (see detailed course description below). This CEU-approved training costs only $35 per person and includes dynamic teaching, demonstration videos, small group discussions and practical applications.
Applications and Endorsements: RW training is being applied in a wide variety of settings, including churches, counseling centers, businesses, pregnancy centers, schools and universities, law enforcement, and on military bases (click here to see specific endorsements).
Audience: This seminar is designed primarily for adults (18+) but mature teens (15+) typically enjoy the presentation and find practical applications to their lives. Parents are free to bring younger children to the seminar, especially if they’ve shown an ability to appreciate and sit through adult teaching. Infants are also welcome, assuming that parents will step out to a cry room if they become restless.
Faith-Based: This training is open to all people regardless of their religious beliefs. The concepts are drawn from the Bible, which is specifically referred to during the training, along with neurological information related to emotions, habits and relationships (see Emotional Intelligence: A Cousin to RW). Although these concepts will be most familiar to those with a Christian background, people who do not share this perspective will still learn valuable relational skills they can apply to every area of their lives (see, e.g., RW in the Workplace).
- Life Is All About Relationships
- Emotions Were Designed by God
- Relationships Are Inherently Three Dimensional
- The Gospel Transforms Relationships
- Practice the SOG Plan
- Follow a Trustworthy GPS
- READ Yourself Accurately
- SERVE Every Person You Meet
For Tickets and Contact Information, click “Read More” button.
Hosted by Relational Wisdom 360 at Rock Creek Resort in Red Lodge, Montana
Special training for RW Training Representatives, Certified Instructors, Coaches and Conciliators
Provided for individuals who have been accepted into or completed any of our advanced training programs for Training Representatives, Certified Instructors, RW Coaches and Christian Conciliators, as well as their spouses.
Conference Subjects: Still Evolving
- Lots of time set aside for worship, building and enjoying relationships, and walks in the mountains!
- RW Coaching
- Conflict Coaching and Mediation
- Strategies and tools for marketing RW/peacemaking training and coaching
- Equipping churches to use relational wisdom for witnessing and evangelism
- Revenue sharing options for instructors promoting RW360 online training
- Breakout groups developing strategies and case studies for specific training venues (church leadership, military, Christian schools, missions, crisis pregnancy centers, realtors and property managers, city and county government, etc.)
If you are planning to attend this training, please complete this form before registering, which will help us to plan how we can serve you well during this event.
Registration fee includes all meals, training and materials.
Lodging: Call 800-667-1119 to take advantage of RW360 discounted room prices.
Your credit card will not be billed until the time of the conference. You can cancel up 6 pm, Oct. 3.
Prices given below are per room rather than per person. If you would like to share a room, please email Corlette@rw360.org before making a reservation and she will try to find you a roommate!
Beartooth Lodge (Main building):
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds)
- Studio Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed)
- Handicap accessible King (1 king bed)
Grizzly Condominiums (adjacent to main building)
- King Bedroom (1 king bed)
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds)
Twin Elk (Stairs required)
- Deluxe Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed, fireplace) $
- Jacuzzi King (1 king bed)
- Queen Bedroom (1 queen bed)
- Full Bedroom (2 full beds)
Registration will begin the second quarter of 2020.