Many churches and ministries are effective at teaching and ministering to their members, but they are typically less effective at serving and evangelizing the unchurched people in their communities. RW360 has developed a “values-based” line of resources that churches can use to take biblical principles on relationships, and the gospel itself, into businesses, schools, government offices, military bases and other secular venues. Although these “common grace” materials contain no explicit Bible references, their focus on personal values, worldview and emotional intelligence opens a door for Christians in an audience to share their faith. Moreover, the written teaching resources, smartphone app and online training that is available to attendees contain links to the faith-based versions of relational wisdom, which include a clear gospel presentation. This webinar describes how churches and ministries can equip teams to take this training—and the gospel itself—into a wide variety of secular settings in their communities (see www.rw360.org/vb-summary and www.rw360.org/vb-rw a summary of the values-based paradigm and examples of how to use these concepts for community engagement and evangelism).
Hosted by Relational Wisdom 360 at Rock Creek Resort in Red Lodge, Montana
Special training for Certified RW Instructors, Coaches and Conciliators
Provided for individuals who have completed or been accepted for Certified RW Instructor, Coach or Conciliator training, as well as their spouses.
Oct. 3 Pre-Retreat: Combining Relational Wisdom and Christian Conciliation
This one-day training event (9 am-4 pm) will focus on combining the principles of relational wisdom with conflict coaching and mediation.
The training is open to individuals who have: (1) been certified as RW Instructors or accepted into instructor training; and (2) have completed conflict coaching and mediation training courses that were provided through Peacemaker Ministries’ Conciliator Training Program or Ambassadors of Reconciliation Reconciler Training Program. This training will begin with a 2-hour introduction to RW Skills Coaching, and then focus on how to apply relational wisdom and peacemaking principles with conflict coaching and mediation. Part of the day will also be devoted to fine-tuning the development of an advanced RW-based conflict coaching and mediation training and certification program.
This additional training costs $70 and will be held at Rock Creek Lodge. Therefore, students should reserve an additional night of lodging (October 2-6) and arrange to arrive in Billings on October 2.
- Lots of time set aside for worship, building and enjoying relationships, and walks in the mountains!
- Introduction to RW Coaching
- Enhancing training and speaking effectiveness
- Strategies and tools for marketing RW/peacemaking training and coaching
- Equipping churches to use relational wisdom for witnessing and evangelism
- New revenue sharing options for instructors promoting RW360 online training
- Group brainstorming of future training resources and online courses
- Breakout groups developing strategies and case studies for specific training venues (church leadership, military, Christian schools, missions, crisis pregnancy centers, realtors and property managers, city and county government, etc.)
If you are planning to attend this training, please complete this form before registering, which will help us to plan how we can serve you well during this event.
Registration fee includes all meals, training and materials. Add $40/person for ground transportation to and from Billings airport, and add $70 for pre-retreat materials and meals ($40 for spouse pre-conference meals).
- Early Bird (before April 1): Instructor: $285, Spouse $210
- April 1 – May 30: Instructor: $310, Spouse $235
- June 1 – July 31: Instructor: $335, Spouse $260
- After July 31: Instructor: $360, Spouse $285
Lodging: Call 800-667-1119 to take advantage of RW360 discounted room prices.
Your credit card will not be billed until the time of the conference. You can cancel up 6 pm, Oct. 3.
Prices given below are per room rather than per person. If you would like to share a room, please email Corlette@rw360.org before making a reservation and she will try to find you a roommate!
Beartooth Lodge (Main building):
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds) $123/night
- Studio Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed) $132 /night
- Handicap accessible King (1 king bed) $123
Grizzly Condominiums (adjacent to main building)
- King Bedroom (1 king bed) $111
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds) $111
Twin Elk (Stairs required)
- Deluxe Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed, fireplace) $255
- Jacuzzi King (1 king bed) $132
- Queen Bedroom (1 queen bed) $111
- Full Bedroom (2 full beds) $111
To register, click on the green button at the top of this page.
For Map and Contact Information, click “Read More” button below
Date: Friday, November 1, 2019.
Saturday, November 2, 2019.
Registration begins at 8 am, seminar from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Hosted by Lynwood Baptist Church
Location: 2935 Lynwood Hills Dr., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
$150 of Bonus Follow-up Resources: Students leave the seminar with a detailed study guide, a smart phone app that contains hundreds of articles, videos and FAQs, a personal growth plan that includes practical ways to apply relational wisdom in daily life, a full-scholarship to the online version of the course, which provides additional teaching and demonstration videos and practical exercises, plus a “Pay-It-Forward Scholarship” to the online course that may be given to a friend.
Overview: This foundational seminar provides an introduction to the basic theology, neurology, benefits and practical applications of the six skills of relational wisdom, which is a faith-based form of emotional intelligence (see detailed course description below). This CEU-approved training costs only $15 per person and includes dynamic teaching, demonstration videos, small group discussions and practical applications.
Applications and Endorsements: RW training is being applied in a wide variety of settings, including churches, counseling centers, businesses, pregnancy centers, schools and universities, law enforcement, and on military bases (click here to see specific endorsements).
Audience: This seminar is designed primarily for adults (18+) but mature teens (15+) typically enjoy the presentation and find practical applications to their lives. Parents are free to bring younger children to the seminar, especially if they’ve shown an ability to appreciate and sit through adult teaching. Infants are also welcome, assuming that parents will step out to a cry room if they become restless.
Faith-Based: This training is open to all people regardless of their religious beliefs. The concepts are drawn from the Bible, which is specifically referred to during the training, along with neurological information related to emotions, habits and relationships (see Emotional Intelligence: A Cousin to RW). Although these concepts will be most familiar to those with a Christian background, people who do not share this perspective will still learn valuable relational skills they can apply to every area of their lives (see, e.g., RW in the Workplace).
- Life Is All About Relationship
- Lesson 1 – God Created Us for Relationship
- Lesson 2 – Soft Skills Trump Hard Skills
- Relationships Are Fueled by Emotions
- Lesson 3 – Emotions Were Designed by God
- Lesson 4- Emotions Can Hijack Our Brains and Bodies
- Relationships Are Inherently Three Dimensional
- Lesson 5 – You Are Designed to Relate to God, Self and Others
- Lesson 6 – Practice the SOG Plan
- Relational Wisdom Surpasses EQ/EI
- Lesson 7 – Emotional Intelligence Is a Form of Common Grace
- Lesson 8 – Relational Wisdom Involves Six Life-Enriching Skills
- The Gospel Transforms Relationships
- Lesson 9 – Relational Wisdom Is Inspired by the Gospel
- Lesson 10 – The Gospel Penetrates Barriers
- Follow a Trustworthy GPS
- Lesson 11 – One Guidance System Beats Them All
- Lesson 12 – Glorify God in Conflict
- Love Others as You Love Yourself
- Lesson 13 – READ Yourself Accurately
- Lesson 14 – SERVE Every Person You Meet
- Confession Brings Freedom
- Lesson 15 – Conflict Is Fueled by Unmet Desires
- Lesson 16 – The Seven A’s of Confession Tear Down Walls
- Blessed Are the Peacemakers
- Lesson 17 – Forgive as You’ve Been Forgiven
- Lesson 18 – Win-Win with Interest-Based Negotiation
- Your Relationships Reflect Your Identity in Christ
- Lesson 19 – Let Your Royal Titles Inspire Relational Growth
- Lesson 20 – Develop a Personal Growth Plan
For Tickets and Contact Information, click “Read More” button.