Custom training for the 2020 General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in American.
Church Discipline: The Good, the Bad and the Clumsy – Scripture presents discipline as an act of redeeming love. This process is often tainted by sin, however, resulting in harsh confrontations, hardened hearts and long judicial battles, robbing it of its redemptive purposes. In this workshop we will dissect actual discipline cases to illustrate how churches and presbyteries sometimes abuse this process, how well-intended elders can clumsily inflict needless discouragement on erring saints, and how wise elders can carry out discipline in a way that models Christ-like shepherding, promotes authentic repentance, avoids legal liability and exalts the hope-giving and restoring power of the gospel.
Relational CPR (Conflict Prevention and Resolution) for Your Church – Peacemakers are people who breathe grace. This workshop will introduce a new generation of resources that integrate relational wisdom, biblical peacemaking and Christian conciliation. Churches can use these tools to strengthen the relational skills of their members and develop an in-house capacity to resolve conflicts through personal peacemaking, conflict coaching and biblical mediation. In addition to reducing conflict in the church and in members’ families, these tools can be use evangelistically as members take them into the workplace and model skills that enhance their witness by revealing the peacemaking power of the gospel.
Note: Due to COVID-19, this conference is being postponed until an undetermined date in 2021.
Hosted by Relational Wisdom 360 at Rock Creek Resort in Red Lodge, Montana
Special training for RW Training Representatives, Certified Instructors, Coaches and Conciliators
Provided for individuals who have been accepted into or completed any of our advanced training programs for Training Representatives, Certified Instructors, RW Coaches and Christian Conciliators, as well as their spouses.
Conference Subjects: Still Evolving
- Lots of time for worship, building and enjoying relationships, and walks in the mountains!
- RW Coaching and Conflict Coaching (pre-conference specialty training, Sept. 30-Oct.1)
- Conference proper begins Thursday evening, Oct.1 and ends Saturday evening, Oct. 3
- Mediation (post-conference specialty training, Oct. 4-5)
- Strategies and tools for marketing RW/peacemaking training and coaching
- Equipping churches to use relational wisdom for witnessing and evangelism
- Pros and Cons of using evaluative tools for RW coaching (RW Assessment, DISC, Enneagram, Strength Finders, etc.)
- Power Encounters: the use and abuse of power in the church and other relationships.
- Using RW to get upstream of crisis situations (sexual harassment, divorce, suicide)
- Applying RW to address issues related to emotional trauma
- Teaching and applying RW in special venues (church leadership, military, public and Christian schools, healthcare/hospitals, missions, crisis pregnancy centers, realtors and property managers, city and county government, etc.)
Registration fee includes all meals, training and materials: to be determined.
Lodging: Call 800-667-1119 to take advantage of RW360 discounted room prices.
Your credit card will not be billed until the time of the conference. You can cancel up 6 pm, Sept. 28.
If you would like to share a room, please email Corlette@rw360.org before making a reservation and she will try to find you a roommate!
Beartooth Lodge (Main building):
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds)
- Studio Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed)
- Handicap accessible King (1 king bed)
Grizzly Condominiums (adjacent to main building)
- King Bedroom (1 king bed)
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds)
Twin Elk (Stairs required)
- Deluxe Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed, fireplace) $
- Jacuzzi King (1 king bed)
- Queen Bedroom (1 queen bed)
- Full Bedroom (2 full beds)
Registration will begin the second quarter of 2020.
Private/In-House training event
|A Relational Wisdom 360 Seminar will be presented by Dave Mikulsky (Certified RW-360 Instructor).|
Purpose: Strengthen relationships within Cornerstone Church, growing their faith together to learn how to better connect with others in order to have a greater impact for Christ in the world.