This webinar to provided to demonstrate how to teach our “values-based” Exploring Relational Wisdom Seminar, which may be taught in businesses, schools, hospitals, military bases, police and fire departments, as well as other secular settings (see RW Pastor of the Year).
This event is designed primarily for Certified Relational Wisdom Instructors but is open to anyone who has an interest in learning more about our values-based materials. There is no charge but advance registration is required.
Many churches and ministries are effective at teaching and ministering to their members, but they are typically less effective at serving and evangelizing the unchurched people in their communities. RW360 has developed a “values-based” line of resources that churches can use to take biblical principles on relationships, and the gospel itself, into businesses, schools, government offices, military bases and other secular venues. Although these “common grace” materials contain no explicit Bible references, their focus on personal values, worldview and emotional intelligence opens a door for Christians in an audience to share their faith. Moreover, the written teaching resources, smartphone app and online training that is available to attendees contain links to the faith-based versions of relational wisdom, which include a clear gospel presentation. This webinar describes how churches and ministries can equip teams to take this training—and the gospel itself—into a wide variety of secular settings in their communities (see www.rw360.org/vb-summary and www.rw360.org/vb-rw a summary of the values-based paradigm and examples of how to use these concepts for community engagement and evangelism).
Hosted by Relational Wisdom 360 at Rock Creek Resort in Red Lodge, Montana
Special training for Certified RW Instructors, Coaches and Conciliators
Provided for individuals who have completed or been accepted for Certified RW Instructor, Coach or Conciliator training, as well as their spouses.
Oct. 3 Pre-Retreat: Combining Relational Wisdom and Christian Conciliation
This one-day training event (9 am-4 pm) will focus on combining the principles of relational wisdom with conflict coaching and mediation.
The training is open to individuals who have: (1) been certified as RW Instructors or accepted into instructor training; and (2) have completed conflict coaching and mediation training courses that were provided through Peacemaker Ministries’ Conciliator Training Program or Ambassadors of Reconciliation Reconciler Training Program. This training will begin with a 2-hour introduction to RW Skills Coaching, and then focus on how to apply relational wisdom and peacemaking principles with conflict coaching and mediation. Part of the day will also be devoted to fine-tuning the development of an advanced RW-based conflict coaching and mediation training and certification program.
This additional training costs $70 and will be held at Rock Creek Lodge. Therefore, students should reserve an additional night of lodging (October 2-6) and arrange to arrive in Billings on October 2.
- Lots of time set aside for worship, building and enjoying relationships, and walks in the mountains!
- Introduction to RW Coaching
- Enhancing training and speaking effectiveness
- Strategies and tools for marketing RW/peacemaking training and coaching
- Equipping churches to use relational wisdom for witnessing and evangelism
- New revenue sharing options for instructors promoting RW360 online training
- Group brainstorming of future training resources and online courses
- Breakout groups developing strategies and case studies for specific training venues (church leadership, military, Christian schools, missions, crisis pregnancy centers, realtors and property managers, city and county government, etc.)
If you are planning to attend this training, please complete this form before registering, which will help us to plan how we can serve you well during this event.
Registration fee includes all meals, training and materials. Add $40/person for ground transportation to and from Billings airport, and add $70 for pre-retreat materials and meals ($40 for spouse pre-conference meals).
- Early Bird (before April 1): Instructor: $285, Spouse $210
- April 1 – May 30: Instructor: $310, Spouse $235
- June 1 – July 31: Instructor: $335, Spouse $260
- After July 31: Instructor: $360, Spouse $285
Lodging: Call 800-667-1119 to take advantage of RW360 discounted room prices.
Your credit card will not be billed until the time of the conference. You can cancel up 6 pm, Oct. 3.
Prices given below are per room rather than per person. If you would like to share a room, please email Corlette@rw360.org before making a reservation and she will try to find you a roommate!
Beartooth Lodge (Main building):
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds) $123/night
- Studio Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed) $132 /night
- Handicap accessible King (1 king bed) $123
Grizzly Condominiums (adjacent to main building)
- King Bedroom (1 king bed) $111
- Queen Bedroom (2 queen beds) $111
Twin Elk (Stairs required)
- Deluxe Apartment (kitchenette, 1 queen Murphy bed, fireplace) $255
- Jacuzzi King (1 king bed) $132
- Queen Bedroom (1 queen bed) $111
- Full Bedroom (2 full beds) $111
To register, click on the green button at the top of this page.