For Map and Contact Information, click “Read More” button below
Date: Friday January 11, 2019, Registration at 6:30 pm, Seminar from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday January 12, 2019, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Hosted by Life Covenant Church in Helena
Cost: There is no charge for this event. Advance registration is still appreciated. An optional suggested donation of $20 may given during the event.
Location: 800 N Hoback St, Helena, MT 59601
$150 of Bonus Follow-up Resources: Students leave the seminar with a detailed study guide, a smart phone app that contains hundreds of articles, videos and FAQs, a personal growth plan that includes practical ways to apply relational wisdom in daily life, a full-scholarship to the online version of the course, which provides additional teaching and demonstration videos and practical exercises, plus a “Pay-It-Forward Scholarship” to the online course that may be given to a friend.
Overview: This foundational seminar provides an introduction to the basic theology, neurology, benefits and practical applications of the six skills of relational wisdom, which is a faith-based form of emotional intelligence (see detailed course description below). This CEU-approved training costs only $15 per person and includes dynamic teaching, demonstration videos, small group discussions and practical applications.
Applications and Endorsements: RW training is being applied in a wide variety of settings, including churches, counseling centers, businesses, pregnancy centers, schools and universities, law enforcement, and on military bases (click here to see specific endorsements).
Audience: This seminar is designed primarily for adults (18+) but mature teens (15+) typically enjoy the presentation and find practical applications to their lives. Parents are free to bring younger children to the seminar, especially if they’ve shown an ability to appreciate and sit through adult teaching. Infants are also welcome, assuming that parents will step out to a cry room if they become restless.
Faith-Based: This training is open to all people regardless of their religious beliefs. The concepts are drawn from the Bible, which is specifically referred to during the training, along with neurological information related to emotions, habits and relationships (see Emotional Intelligence: A Cousin to RW). Although these concepts will be most familiar to those with a Christian background, people who do not share this perspective will still learn valuable relational skills they can apply to every area of their lives (see, e.g., RW in the Workplace).
- Life Is All About Relationship
- Lesson 1 – God Created Us for Relationship
- Lesson 2 – Soft Skills Trump Hard Skills
- Relationships Are Fueled by Emotions
- Lesson 3 – Emotions Were Designed by God
- Lesson 4- Emotions Can Hijack Our Brains and Bodies
- Relationships Are Inherently Three Dimensional
- Lesson 5 – You Are Designed to Relate to God, Self and Others
- Lesson 6 – Practice the SOG Plan
- Relational Wisdom Surpasses EQ/EI
- Lesson 7 – Emotional Intelligence Is a Form of Common Grace
- Lesson 8 – Relational Wisdom Involves Six Life-Enriching Skills
- The Gospel Transforms Relationships
- Lesson 9 – Relational Wisdom Is Inspired by the Gospel
- Lesson 10 – The Gospel Penetrates Barriers
- Follow a Trustworthy GPS
- Lesson 11 – One Guidance System Beats Them All
- Lesson 12 – Glorify God in Conflict
- Love Others as You Love Yourself
- Lesson 13 – READ Yourself Accurately
- Lesson 14 – SERVE Every Person You Meet
- Confession Brings Freedom
- Lesson 15 – Conflict Is Fueled by Unmet Desires
- Lesson 16 – The Seven A’s of Confession Tear Down Walls
- Blessed Are the Peacemakers
- Lesson 17 – Forgive as You’ve Been Forgiven
- Lesson 18 – Win-Win with Interest-Based Negotiation
- Your Relationships Reflect Your Identity in Christ
- Lesson 19 – Let Your Royal Titles Inspire Relational Growth
- Lesson 20 – Develop a Personal Growth Plan
For Tickets and Contact Information, click “Read More” button.