If you’re like most people, the coming holiday season will be either the best time of the year or the worst time of the year … and it will probably depend largely on the condition of your relationships.
To help you make this the best season ever, we’ve compiled thirty-two of our most popular blog posts, all of which present relational skills that are directly applicable to the special and yet often stressful interactions you and I experience during the holidays.
If you’d like to make this one of the most enjoyable seasons of your life, set aside five minutes a day to read one of these posts and to pray for wisdom on how to apply the principles with your family, friends and coworkers.
All you have to do to tap into this treasury of relational wisdom is to create a daily task or reminder on your phone or computer and copy the following list of posts into the notes section. You could also follow RW360’s Twitter or Facebook  pages, where we will upload one of these posts each day.
As you read each of these posts between now and Christmas, you’ll be surprised how often you find immediate applications to a holiday interaction.
If you’d like to help others in your family, church or workplace enjoy a more joyful holiday season as well, please share this compilation with them via email, Facebook or Twitter … or even your church newsletter.
The more you and those around you practice relational wisdom over the next month, the more likely you are to experience the peace and closeness we all long for during this special time of the year.
- November 24 – Breathe Grace 
- November 25 – The Perfect Present 
- November 26 – Reconciled by a Baby Moose 
- November 27 – What Is Their Story? 
- November 28 – Five Ways to Weave RW into Your Life 
- November 29 – Always Bring the Gospel 
- November 30 – Special Blog Post Today!
- December 1 – Gospel Outpouring 
- December 2 – Seven Steps to Empathy 
- December 3 – Three Qualities that Improve Every Relationship 
- December 4 – Four Ways to Defeat Hijacking 
- December 5 – Two Things You’re Not Designed For 
- December 6 – A Biker with Amazing Relational Skills 
- December 7 – Special Blog Post Today!
- December 8 – Curse or Consecrate 
- December 9 – Be Kind 
- December 10 – Seven Benefits of a Smile 
- December 11 – Serving a Barista 
- December 12 – Reconcile Before It’s Too Late 
- December 13 – If Your Enemy Is Freezing 
- December 14 – Special Blog Post Today!
- December 15 – Your Legacy 
- December 16 – I Am Christ’s 
- December 17 – A Common Lust 
- December 18 – Penetrating Barriers 
- December 19 – Are You Velcro or Teflon? 
- December 20 – 13 Dogs and 1 Cat 
- December 21 – Why Scare My Wife 
- December 22 – The Golden Result 
- December 23 – Forgive Like Edison 
- December 24 – Gracious Eyes 
- December 25 – The Two Treasures 
It will take you less than five minutes a day to read a post and pray about how to weave these principles into your relationships … a small investment that could prevent conflict and make this the most peaceful, joyful and Christ-centered holiday season ever!
– Ken Sande
PS – Don’t forget to share this post with your family, friends and church so that they too can experience the same peace and joy in the days ahead.
Permission to distribute: Please feel free to download, print, or electronically share this message in its entirety for non-commercial purposes with as many people as you like.
© 2020 Ken Sande
Would you like to receive future posts like this? Subscribe now !