In order to be included in RW360’s Directory, individuals must meet the following requirements. Each individual:
- Has fulfilled the training requirements for all listed certifications (e.g., Advanced RW Instructor™, Certified RW Coach™, Certified RW Conciliator™, Certified Christian Conciliator™),
- Subscribes to and faithfully follows the Standard of Conduct for Christian Conciliation,
- Faithfully follows the relevant principles and procedural rules set forth in the Handbook for Christian Conciliation when providing conciliation services,
- Is actively involved in providing training, coaching or conciliation services,
- Encourages students and clients to candidly evaluate his or her performance as an instructor by using this Seminar/Presentation Feedback form and as a coach or conciliator by using this Conciliation Assistance Report, and
- Is committed to resolving complaints by following the process set forth in RW360’s Conciliator Grievance Policy.
The inclusion of these individuals on this directory does not imply that RW360 necessarily directs, controls or has responsibility for the services of these individuals. Therefore, we encourage you to thoroughly explore the training, qualifications, methods and experience of potential instructors, coaches or conciliators before selecting the one whom you believe will best meet your needs. This is especially important in cases involving complex legal issues, emotional trauma, power imbalances or abuse (physical, emotional, sexual, child, elder, spiritual, etc.), which require the involvement of conciliators or other professionals who are qualified to deal with these types of issues.