RW360’s live training in relational wisdom (RW) is available in a variety of formats, including webinars, full-day seminars, introductory presentations and custom weekend retreats.
Our most popular formats are a 3-hour webinar and a 3-hour in-person seminar, both of which provide an introduction to the principles taught in our longer online course, Discovering Relational Wisdom 3.0.
Continuing Education Credit: Our training has been approved for 10 contact hours of continuing education in a variety of professions.
Costs: Instructor training fees range from $750 to $4,900, depending upon the instructor and type of event. Per student costs range from $15 to $49.
Clients: This training is used by churches and ministries, businesses, schools, healthcare facilities, military bases, professional organizations, police and fire departments and government agencies (see examples of training clients on our home page).
Materials: Students typically receive a detailed study guide, a full scholarship to the full DRW 3.0 online course, a smart phone app that contains hundreds of articles, videos and FAQs, a personal growth plan that includes practical ways to apply relational wisdom in daily life, and access to a $25 pay-it-forward scholarship they may give to a friend.
Small Group Leaders: This training is especially useful for equipping individuals who plan to lead small groups through the complete online course on relational relational wisdom.
Instructors: Webinars and seminars are taught either by Ken Sande, a member of the RW360 staff or one of our other Certified Relational Wisdom Instructors.
Interactive “ABC” Learning
Our webinars and seminars include interactive teaching, demonstration videos, small group discussions and practical applications to achieve the “ABCs” of effective learning:
- Affective learning – shaping emotions, values, attitudes and motivations that inspire godly relationships
- Behavioral learning – shaping purposeful actions, skills, habits and character through personal application and practice
- Cognitive learning – increasing knowledge while shaping thinking skills such as analysis, evaluation and application.
These three dynamics are built into all of our training. They are further advanced by giving every student a full scholarship to our online course, which provides dozens of additional teaching and demonstration videos, application questions, articles and practical life exercises.
In short, our live webinars and seminars are designed to provide students with inspiration, vision and immediately applicable relational skills, while the online course is designed to each individual work God’s relational principles more and more deeply into his or her life, as commended in 1 Timothy 4:15: “Practice these things, immerse yourselves in them, so that all may see your progress.”
One of the most exciting features of our training is its evangelistic potential. We teach practical relational skills in a way that makes non-Christians feel valued and welcomed while also showing in how relational wisdom is inspired, empowered and guided by the gospel. This approach gives students the opportunity to invite non-believing relatives, friends, and co-workers to an event that will not only teach valuable life skills but also, and more importantly, introduce them to the gospel of Christ.
In addition, each student receives a free smartphone app that contains both our faith-based (Christian) and values-based (secular) versions of key RW content. During the training we show how Christians can use the values-based concepts on the app to begin conversations about RW with unchurched friends, which can open a door for sharing faith-based concepts as well, including the gospel itself.
Many churches and ministries continue this evangelistic momentum by sending trained RW instructors out into their communities to teach the “values-based” version of relational wisdom in businesses, schools, military bases and other secular settings, thus improving the relational dynamics of their communities and drawing people into their churches (see RW Pastor of the Year).
- 3 hour interactive webinar providing an overview of RW and guidance on how organization and small group leaders can promote, teach and practice these concepts in their organization.
- Access codes to complete online course so students can study material in greater depth and meet via zoom to discuss personal and organizational application.
- Two 1-hour follow up webinars with the instructor to address questions and work through personal questions, case studies and organizational applications
- Follow up resources (blogs, videos and podcasts) that hosts can use to reinforce RW concepts on a weekly basis (via staff meetings or newsletters) for remainder of the year.
- Optional RW coaching for interested individuals (at an additional hourly cost)
Business: The cost for a business to sponsor a 2-3 hour webinar with ten students is $3,000 for Ken Sande and $1,500 for RW360 staff. Additional students may be included in webinar for as low as $36.75/student, with all students receiving scholarship codes to access our complete online course. More detailed promotion and financial information is provided in the Webinar Hosting Guidelines given below.
Church/Nonprofit: Churches and nonprofit organizations (including schools) receive a 50% discount on most of our training fees. Thus the cost for a church or nonprofit to sponsor a 2-3 hour webinar for ten students is $1,500 for Ken Sande and $750 for RW360 staff. Additional students may be included in a webinar for $24.50/student, with all students receiving scholarship codes to access our complete online course (which normally costs $49/person). More detailed promotion and financial information is provided in the Webinar Hosting Guidelines given below.
Business: The cost for a business to sponsor a 2-3 hour live seminar is: a teaching fee of $4,900 for Ken Sande ($1,950 for RW360 staff), plus a $30/person materials fee, plus travel and lodging expenses. The teaching fee for a full-day (e.g., 9 am – 4 pm) is increased by $800 ($5,700 and $2,750, respectively). More detailed promotion and financial information is provided in the Seminar Hosting Guidelines given below.
Church /Nonprofit: Churches and nonprofit organizations (including schools) receive a 50% discount on our fees. Thus the cost for a church or nonprofit to sponsor a 2-3 hour live seminar is: a teaching fee of $2,450 for Ken Sande ($975 for RW360 staff), plus a $15/person materials fee, plus travel and lodging expenses. If a nonprofit host charges our recommended registration fees ($49/person, $80/couple), all costs are typically covered by 110 students for a seminar taught by Ken (90 students for seminar taught by staff). The teaching fee for a full-day (e.g., 9 am – 4 pm) is increased by $400 ($2,850 and $1,375, respectively). More detailed promotion and financial information is provided in the Seminar Hosting Guidelines given below.
- Sample Study Guide
- Movie Blog posts (illustrate our use of movie clips)
- Examples of Ken Sande teaching
- Webinar Hosting Guidelines (marketing, financial and administrative details)
- Seminar Hosting Guidelines (marketing, financial and administrative details)
- Continuing Education Credit
- Host Endorsements and Application Testimonies
- Seminar Calendar & Registration
- Speaking Request Form (to invite us present a webinar or seminar)
- Event Information Form (to be completed after an event is confirmed so we can feature it on our training calendar)
For additional information, please contact our Director of Training, Jeff Sande, at email@example.com or 406-696-8466.