The holiday season often presents two challenging questions:
First, “What meaningful gift can I give to the special people in my life this Christmas?”
Second, “Is there a way that our family can improve its ability to deal with the relational challenges of the holidays … as well as those of everyday life in the coming year?”
I’d like to offer you a resource that answers both questions: The RW Christmas Gift Package.
For the next three weeks, we are offering a special gift price on our Discovering Relational Wisdom 2.0 course. This online training is designed to strengthen relationships and improve our ability to prevent and resolve conflict.
As indicated by these testimonies, these biblically-grounded, gospel-driven principles can enrich marriage, improve parenting skills, deepen friendships, strengthen church unity, heighten workplace performance and career advancement, and most importantly, enhance our witness for Christ.
Just think of the blessings that would come to those closest to you if they developed these kinds of skills in the weeks ahead!
A Gift for Everyone in Your Life
This special gift could bless every person in your life, including:
- Your spouse â€“ study together to rejuvenate your relationship!
- Your children â€“ read these testimonies to see what happens when an entire family, including eight and ten-year-olds, study God’s relational principles together.
- Your extended family â€“ imagine the difference in family gatherings if your parents, siblings, in-laws, uncles, aunts and cousins improved their empathy, listening skills, self-awareness and other relational abilities!
- Your friends â€“ what greater gift could you give them than a way to develop deeper relationships?
- Your church leaders â€“ even if they’re theologically solid, there’s probably room for them to grow in their ability to lovingly shepherd the people God has placed under their care.
- Your ministry team â€“ your creativity, witness and impact would be magnified by improved unity, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Your business â€“ improved relational skills bring out the best in people and produce bonds of loyalty, trust and mutual support (AKA “social capital”), which improves customer relations, reduces staff turnover, increases profitability … and actually makes work more fun!
As explained in more detail at Academy.rw360.org, this online course is available for individual or group study using a computer, tablet or smart phone. Small groups can also study together in a home or office by streaming the content to a flat screen TV. The course includes 20 lessons, each of which includes teaching and demonstration videos, Bible study, interactive discussions and online quizzes.
Gift Package Content, Cost and Shipping
Each gift package includes: (1) a color copy of the 36-page study guide, (2) an individual access code for the online course, and (3) a full color pamphlet that summarizes the core principles of relational wisdom. These resources will be packaged in an attractive gift envelope that can be placed under the Christmas tree. The cost is $25 per person, which includes standard shipping within the USA.
You can choose from two shipping options: (1) We can ship all of the gift packages directly to you so that you can personally deliver or send them to your family or friends; or (2) If you provide us with their names and addresses, we can mail the packages directly to your family and friends.
A Gift that Keeps on Giving
So this Christmas, give the gift that will bear fruit throughout the coming year: the gift that helps those you love fulfill the two greatest commandments in the Bible: to love God with all their hearts and to love their neighbors as themselves.
Click here to order your RW Christmas Gift Packages today!
– Ken Sande
Permission to distribute: Please feel free to download, print, or electronically share this message in its entirety for non-commercial purposes with as many people as you like.
© 2016 Ken Sande
Would you like to receive future posts like this? Subscribe now!