Most Christians would love to share the gospel with their friends and coworkers. But many of them don’t know how to begin this kind of conversation. Others are afraid they will be viewed as religious zealots.
RW360’s new Transformed pamphlet is designed to help Christians overcome these hurdles and share the gospel easily and winsomely with the people in their lives.
The first step of this process is to use the companion Transformed by the Gospel Bible Study to embrace the transforming power of the gospel so fully that your friendships, marriage and work relationships are so joyful and fulfilling that others cannot help but see that a supernatural power is at work in your life.
The second step of this process is to use one of the strategies in the Six Ways to Use the Transformed Pamphlet to initiate conversations that make it natural and easy for you to describe how Jesus has changed your life. Then use the simple gospel presentation in the pamphlet to explain how others can find salvation and experience a changed life by trusting in Christ.
When church leaders teach entire congregations to live and witness this way, they set the stage for the kind of church growth described in Acts 2:47, where the lives and relationships of the early believers reflected the transforming power of the gospel so vividly that “the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.”
This pamphlet and its companion Bible study were derived from a sermon I love to preach. Pastors are welcome to share these resources freely as they develop their own sermons describing the glorious, supernatural transforming power of the gospel.
~ Ken Sande
Reflection Questions (Best When Discussed with Others!)
- How did you hear about the gospel? In a sermon, book, article or social media? Or was it directly and personally from another person?
- How has the gospel changed your life?
- When is the last time you personally shared the gospel with a friend, relative, neighbor or coworker? What happened?
- Do you share the gospel easily and naturally? If not, what makes you hesitant to do so?
- Name three people in your sphere of influence with whom you would like to share the gospel.
- In light of your answers to these questions, what would you pray to God right now?
Permission to distribute: Please feel free to download, print, or electronically share this message in its entirety for non-commercial purposes with as many people as you like.
© 2023 Ken Sande
Would you like to receive future posts like this? Subscribe now!