To help you make this the best season ever, we’ve compiled thirty-three of our most popular blog posts, all of which apply to the special but often stressful interactions you and I experience during the holidays.
All you have to do is create a daily task or reminder on your phone or computer and copy the list of posts into the notes section (or receive daily posts through Twitter or Facebook). As the reminder pops up and you read one post a day between now and Christmas, you’ll be surprised how often you find immediate applications to your life.
If you’d like to help others in your family, church or workplace enjoy a more joyful holiday season as well, please share this compilation with them via email, Facebook, or Twitter … or even your church newsletter.
The more you and those around you practice relational wisdom over the next month, the more likely you are to experience the peace and closeness we all long for during this special time of the year.
- November 23 – Reconcilosec
- November 24 – Breathe Grace
- November 25 – The Perfect Present
- November 26 – Discover Relational Wisdom
- November 27 – What Is Their Story?
- November 28 – Five Ways to Weave RW into Your Life
- November 29 – Always Bring the Gospel
- November 30 – Where Sorrow Begins
- December 1 – Gospel Outpouring
- December 2 – Seven Steps to Empathy
- December 3 – 13 Dogs and 1 Cat
- December 4 – Four Ways to Defeat Hijacking
- December 5 – Look Up
- December 6 – The Last Human Freedom
- December 7 – The Compassionate Boxer
- December 8 – Curse or Consecrate
- December 9 – Be Kind
- December 10 – The Stupidity of Bitterness
- December 11 – Serving a Barista
- December 12 – Here’s Looking at You, Kid
- December 13 – If Your Enemy Is Freezing
- December 14 – Seven Benefits of a Smile
- December 15 – Your Legacy
- December 16 – I Am Christ’s
- December 17 – A Common Lust
- December 18 – Penetrating Barriers
- December 19 – Are You Velcro or Teflon?
- December 20 – Shooting My Car
- December 21 – Why Scare My Wife
- December 22 – The Golden Result
- December 23 – Forgive Like Edison
- December 24 – Gracious Eyes
- December 25 – The Two Treasures
It will take you less than five minutes a day to read a post and pray about how to weave these principles into your relationships … a small investment that could make this the most peaceful, joyful and Christ-centered holiday season ever!
– Ken Sande
PS – Don’t forget to share this post with your family, friends and church so that they too can experience the same peace and joy in the days ahead.
Permission to distribute: Please feel free to download, print, or electronically share this message in its entirety for non-commercial purposes with as many people as you like.
© 2015 Ken Sande
Would you like to receive future posts like this? Subscribe now!