Note: we are currently unable to offer conciliation advice or assistance to individuals outside the United States, but you may still find the principles provided in the booklet list below to be of value.
Our advice and assistance is provided subject to these terms:
- The advice will be provided by a conciliator who has training and experience in applying the principles set forth in Leading Christians Through Conflict.
- The first hour of advice is provided for free; after that the conciliator may require hourly compensation.
- The conciliator will provide general information on biblical conflict resolution, also known as “Christian conciliation,” and will not provide legal or other professional advice. If legal counsel or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
- By submitting this form, you agree to treat all dealings with RW360 and the conciliator in regard to this dispute as settlement negotiations, which means they will be inadmissible in a court of law or for legal discovery. Furthermore, you agree that you will not try to force any conciliator to divulge any information acquired during a consultation or to testify in any legal proceeding related to this dispute.
- If the conflict you are addressing involves any kind of abuse that is covered by the laws of your state, you agree to take responsibility for carrying out all required reporting to appropriate civil officials.
- Prior to your initial interview, you may be requested to sign and return a copy this type of Interview Agreement to protect the confidentiality of your conversation.