Christian Conciliation Assistance
When you are unable to resolve a conflict personally and privately or with the help of your church, we encourage you to seek assistance from one of the Christian conciliation providers recommended by our ministry.
RW360’s Certified RW Conciliators™ have been cross-trained in relational wisdom, biblical peacemaking and Christian conciliation. To learn more about how we can assist you in resolving a personal, family, church, ministry, business or legal conflict, or to submit a request for assistance or to open a formal conciliation case, click here.
Additional Conciliation Providers
RW360 is pleased recommend the services of several organizations and dozens of well trained individuals who share our commitment to biblical conflict resolution and meet the following requirements. Each of these providers:
- Has fulfilled the training requirements for all listed certifications (e.g., Certified RW Instructor™, Certified RW Coach™, Certified RW Conciliator™, Certified Christian Conciliator™),
- Subscribes to and faithfully follows the Standard of Conduct for Christian Conciliation,
- Faithfully follows the relevant principles and procedural rules set forth in the Handbook for Christian Conciliation when providing conciliation services,
- Is regularly involved in providing training, coaching or conciliation services, and
- Is accountable to a Board of Directors or an independent training/certifying organization that follows an established grievance policy to resolve complaints based on possible deviations from the Standard of Conduct for Christian Conciliation. (Each organization will follow its own grievance policy, most of which are similar to RW360’s Conciliator Grievance Policy.)
Our recommendation of these organizations and individuals does not imply that RW360 directs, controls or has responsibility for the services of these conciliation providers. Therefore, we encourage you to thoroughly explore the training, qualifications, methods and experience of potential organizations or conciliators before selecting the one whom you believe will best meet your needs. This is especially important in cases involving complex legal issues, emotional trauma, power imbalances or abuse (physical, emotional, sexual, child, elder, spiritual, etc.), which require the involvement of conciliators or other professionals who are qualified to deal with these types of issues.
Individual Christian Conciliation Providers
To see a directory of individual Christian Conciliation Providers click here.
Adventist Reconciliation Ministries
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ambassadors of Reconciliation
Church Health Solutions
Conflict to Peace
Crossroads Resolution Group, LLC
Korean Peacemaker Ministries
Korean Peacemaker Ministries
Seoul, South Korea
Live at Peace Ministries
St. Louis, Missouri
Spokane Valley, Washington
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reigning Peace Ministries