For most people, the holidays are like the French Revolution: they are either the best of times or the worst of times, a time of relational wisdom or a time of relational foolishness (to paraphrase Charles Dickens).
To help you make this season the best of times, we’ve compiled thirty-one of our most popular blog posts, all of which apply to the special but often stressful interactions we all experience during the holidays.
I encourage you to set up a reminder on your computer or phone to read one of these posts each day between now and Christmas. You’ll be surprised how often you find an immediate application of each key principle.
If you’d like to help others in your family, church or workplace enjoy a more joyful holiday season as well, please share this compilation with them via email, Facebook, or Twitter … or even your church newsletter.
The more you and those around you practice relational wisdom over the next month, the more likely you are to experience the peace and closeness we all long for during this special time of the year.
- November 24 – Reconcilosec
- November 25 – The Perfect Present
- November 26 – Discover Relational Wisdom
- November 27 – What Is Their Story?
- November 28 – RW Acrostics in Action
- November 29 – Always Bring the Gospel
- November 30 – Where Sorrow Begins
- December 1 – Gospel Outpouring
- December 2 – Seven Steps to Empathy
- December 3 – Raising Empathetic Children
- December 4 – Four Ways to Defeat Hijacking
- December 5 – Look Up
- December 6 – The Last Human Freedom
- December 7 – The Compassionate Boxer
- December 8 – Curse or Consecrate
- December 9 – Be Kind
- December 10 – The Stupidity of Bitterness
- December 11 – Serving a Barista
- December 12 – Gracious Eyes
- December 13 – If Your Enemy Is Freezing
- December 14 – Seven Benefits of a Smile
- December 15 – Your Legacy
- December 16 – I Am Christ’s
- December 17 – A Common Lust
- December 18 – Penetrating Barriers
- December 19 – Are You Velcro or Teflon?
- December 20 – Shooting My Car
- December 21 – The Golden Result
- December 22 – Silencing Gossip
- December 23 – Here’s Looking at You, Kid
- December 24 – The Two Treasures
May God grant you and those you love the most relational, Christ-centered holiday season ever!
– Ken Sande
Permission to distribute: Please feel free to download, print, or electronically share this message in its entirety for non-commercial purposes with as many people as you like.
© 2014 Ken Sande
Did you get this from a friend? Subscribe now!